Design Brief Checklist
Thank you for scheduling a meeting with us. Below are some instructions to follow before we meet.
1. Please provide a clear statement of goals for the for new marketing assets.
2. Relate the objectives to overall company marketing audience segmentation.
3. Show if and how you will measure your marketing.
4. Define, characterize, and prioritize your audiences.
5. Define budget and time frame.
6. Explain the internal approval process.
7. Be clear about procedural requirements (e.g., if more than one bid is needed from Aquastone, or if there is a minimum acceptable level of detail for design presentations).
Remember, we’ll be your personal marketing coach when creating a design brief, so please don’t wait to contact us with any questions or concerns. Schedule a free 15 minute consultation
We’re looking forward to working on your project!